Saturday, November 8, 2008

I blame technology...

So I had this nice long post to post and then the compy dropped it... so I guess I'll just have to give you the short version. I don't have time to right it again. We'll start out with the semi interesting news: Apparently the boys volleyball team talks about me. My brother says that they have to find common ground somewhere when he's taking them home, so he starts a conversation with "so you know my sister." that sounds like a very -- interesting?-- conversation... more like awkward. He only told me one thing that they've said about me though, but that makes me wonder what else they say...

On a happier note: I GOT A LEAD IN THE PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the play "The Miracle Worker" about Hellen Kellers life. I'm Hellen's mom named Kate. I'm SOO excited!! this is the first time I've ever had a lead in a play that's not a musical!! You should all come see it in January. ;) The leads are all double cast, so you'll have to come on one of the nights that I'm actually going to be the lead. :)

That's all for now. I wanna hear more about you guys, ya hear? ;)

2 comments:

Wally Woo said...

YAY FOR YOU! (for getting a lead in the play!)

Wally Woo said...

what was the thing your bro told u they said? lol